Here are several ways to contact us.
A. EVENT LOGISTICS
1. When will TEDxYouth@KL 2017 be held?
TEDxYouth@KL 2017 will be held on 25th February 2017 (Saturday).
2. Where is the venue for TEDxYouth@KL 2017?
3. What is the best way to get to the venue?
We are big advocates of commuting via public transport. Therefore, you can opt to take KTM Komuter to the Subang Jaya station and from there take a cab to EX8 Auditorium. Or you could also travel there directly by private transport or cab. Keyword here is ‘carpool’ people!
4. Where do I park and how much?
B. EVENT TICKETS
1. How do I buy tickets for TEDxYouth@KL 2017?
Tickets for TEDxYouth@KL 2017 can be purchased online here:
Regular ticket will be priced at RM84.80/pax.
2. What do I get for the ticket price paid?
This is a non-profit event and the fees collected helps lower the operational costs in areas like securing the venue, food & beverages, presenters’ travel expenses & accommodation, stage setups, logistical items, etc.
As for the price of the golden opportunity to meet, exchange and have your mind blown away by the presence of so many interesting people like yourself on an intimate, personal level, all in one room? Priceless.
Not to mention early ticket holders will get to participate in our series of TEDxAdventures that will be held regularly from now til the event day!
3. Can I buy tickets at the door on the event day itself?
Yes, you can, but only if tickets are not sold out before the event. Walk-in tickets are priced at RM106 per pax. If all tickets are sold out before 25th February 2017, no walk-in tickets will be available on event day. If tickets have not been sold out before 25th February 2017, there will be walk-in tickets available on event day.
4. I would like to buy tickets in bulk, can I get a discount?
Bulk purchase discounts are currently not available at the moment.
5. I cannot make it on the event day. Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes, tickets are transferable. So if you can’t make it, please do find a suitable benefactor to attend by emailing them your e-tickets. Tickets sold are not refundable.
C. EVENT DAY REGISTRATION
1. What time will event registration begin?
2. Why do I need to register for the event if I already bought tickets online?
Registration is needed as we need to confirm your event ticket eligibility and to provide you with name tags, event booklet and many more awesome goodies!
3. What do I need to bring to register for the event?
4. What time will actual event agenda start?
5. What other interesting activities are available apart from the speakers speaking at TEDxYouth@KL 2017?
There will be an exhibition area + a breakout / F&B area for all attendees at EX8 Auditorium. After registration and before the event starts at 11.00 AM, there will many interesting activities like exhibitions by our partners and other items on display. There will also be light snacks/drinks served during the breaks. So do come early and enjoy these activities!
6. Who are the speakers at TEDxYouth@KL 2017?
We are featuring a line-up of 12 amazing presenters from different fields, ranging from Science to Art and everything in-between! You can find more information on the speakers here: TEDxYouth@KL 2017 presenters
7. How can I benefit from TEDxYouth@KL?
D. DURING EVENT
1. Is it a free-seating event?
2. Can I take photos or record the talks?
Since we are recording the event, we do not allow flash photography in the hall. It might distract the presenters. We have a video crew that will be recording the talks, so you don’t have to. However, if you’d like to snap images to share on the go, please be reminded to turn off all flashes.
3. Is smoking, food and drinks allowed in the event hall?
Smoking, food and drinks are strictly prohibited in the event hall. If you must smoke, there are designated areas for smoking outside of the event area.
4. Are meals provided during the event?
Yes. 1 lunch & 1 tea-break with light snacks and drinks served at the F&B area in between breaks during the event.
5. Where are the restroom facilities located? Are they disable-friendly?
There will be restrooms located at numerous locations in the event area. Signboards will lead you to them. There are also toilets provisioned for the disabled.
6. Are there prayer rooms available at the venue?
There will be designated prayer room at the venue.
E. AFTER EVENT FINISHES
1. What time will the event approximately finish?
The event will end approximately at 6.00pm onwards. However, this is only an approximate as the event end time might differ on the actual day depending on how smooth the event goes.
2. What happens after the event finishes?
After the event ends, you have the opportunity to network before saying goodbye.
Send us a message!
Or drop us a message via Facebook!